During the current horrible economic conditions, many business leaders across the world are scratching their heads trying to survive and looking to find new income sources.
Meanwhile, the new fad that's taking the world wide web by storm is the usage of obscure TLDs (top level domains
, that's the few letters coming after the last dot in the web address), such as http://bit.ly, http://cli.gs/ etc.
So, here at pashabitz.com, I will provide a way for existing companies, large and small, to transform their businesses and expand into new and exciting markets, using these obscure TLDs (ideas are free of charge, as usual):
1. An existing provider of services to the enterprise market - bigco.com...
...can reinvent as a specialized adult-content company - bigco.ck (using the TLD of Cook Islands)
2. A restaurant table reservation service - eat.com...
...can increase revenues by creating a site for fellatio lovers - eat.me (using the TLD of Montenegro)
3. Publically traded Beckton, Dickinson and Co, that uses it's site bd.com to sell fine medical supplies...
...can increase revenue by restocking and setting up shop at bd.sm (using the TLD of San Marino)
4. Libraries Unlimited, a fine resource for librarians at lu.com...
...can sell a wide array of products at lu.be (using the TLD of Belgium). Things like... like... for car engines?
5. Matematicians at pi.com, who must also be suffering during these times of economic turmoil...
...can sell software for tech-savvy prostitute managers at pi.mp (Northern Mariana Islands)
6. Sexaholics Anonymous (sa.org) surely don't need my help, but if they ever give up on giving up...
...why not cater for the leather loving crowd at sa.do (Dominican Republic)
And if all of the above doesn't help and you just totally run out of ideas, there's a whole nation in Africa that was set up just to help you out. It's called Benin, and its TLD is .bj.Update
Apparently, the Cook Islands have little sense of humor:
"Domains considered profane, e.g. 'blow.co.ck', 'mybig.co.ck', etc,
will not be considered on any level"
Want to join me as partner in a cool new startup?
Get in touch: pasha at cohai dot co